Here, at OfferFinder.net we like to make sure our users know exactly what information we collect and how we use it.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
Your information is completely private and will not be disclosed to any third-parties. The only exceptions are:
- When it is necessary to comply with any legal process brought to OfferFinder.net (law enforcement request, court order, search warrant, subpoena)
- If you have provided information through a partner’s private-level shopping site hosted by OfferFinder.net. In which case, OfferFinder.net can provide information to that partner, but is not responsible for our partners' privacy policies, use or storage.
- If it is necessary to carry out your service request
- If disclosure is necessary to protect OfferFinder.net, our partners, any subsidiaries, other contracted parties with OfferFinder.net, our users, or others
- To provide a merchant with information to deduce the identity of a user/reviewer to dispute the validity of reviews. A review can be disputed on the grounds that a transaction/order never took place between the user and the merchant.
There are circumstances when OfferFinder.net will prompt you for secondary information that cannot specifically identify you. All requests for secondary data will be marked as “optional” and it is not required for our services. This data may then be compiled along with data collected from other users to create a substantial database enough database for analysis.
For example, your demographic information will help us learn more about our customer base and we can look to develop and improve the services we offer.
When the data is compiled into the database, there is no way of identifying the personal information of a specific user. This data may be shared with partners, advertisers and other affiliates.
We gather statistical data from all of our users while the visit the site. Again, this cannot identify your personal information. It is collected through our automated servers and only used for the purposes of maintaining our website and to provide necessary traffic information to our advertisers and partners. Information includes:
- Pages visited
- Date and time of visit
- How long it takes for users to download our pages
- The TCP and IP address of the user
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.